jueves, 27 de marzo de 2008

Obsessed with Dooce.com

I have been reading this blog non-stop for a week, I have gone through the archives for 3 years in just 5 days. I think it is safe to say that if Heather Armstrong is "that girl that got fired because of her website", if my employer found out what I've been doing at work all week [nothing but reading Heather's blog] I'd become known as "that girl that got fired for being addicted to dooce.com"

Go visit when you have a minute or two, or 120, she'll make you laugh, think, agree, disagree, even cry. I almost pre-ordered her book on Amazon but since my balance is "zero dollars and zero cents" I am going to have to wait. Poop.

I hope one day I'll have enough time and/or money to be able to write and write and play with my daughter and my non-existent dog, then write some more and make a living that way.

I hope.

No hay comentarios.:

Maddie's family needs your help