miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

Knocked Up - not me - the movie

I just finished watching this movie, it took 5 different viewings because there just isn't enough time to sit in front of the TV for two hours straight when you have a little one. The movie was SO funny and so very sweet. I laughed a lot and then I cried at the end because it reminded me of when my daughter was born. It was the happiest, most terrifying moment of my life! I felt that I could never adequately protect her from the evil in the world. But she was my little baby and I loved her with all my being from day one. My sister is expecting her first baby, also a girl, in mid June. I can't wait to meet my little niece - but mostly, I can't wait to see my sister being a mom. It's going to be great!
Here she is:


No hay comentarios.:

Maddie's family needs your help